Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nawel initiative
    Participant

Hello,
    i want to change some text like “spot” by “place” (in french) is it possible?

nawel initiative
    Participant

I tried to use poedit for translate the plugin but it doesn’t work, how can i translate it?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Can you confirm where you are placing your translation and the name of the files? Sign-up Sheets Pro uses the text domain fdsus so you would place the files (if using fr_FR) under…

wp-content/languages/plugins/fdsus-fr_FR.mo
    wp-content/languages/plugins/fdsus-fr_FR.po

nawel initiative
    Participant

Perfect thank you, just few things, how can i translate “event” in the email and “or” in the sign-up sheet before “« go back to the Sign-Up Sheet”
    also is it possible to do a “tank you page” after validation?
    thank you

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I checked and it looks like those two words are not currently translatable, but I will add that to the list of fixes for the next version of the plugin. Thanks for calling it out! If you notice anything else, please let me know.

nawel initiative
    Participant

Good, thank you very much, you didnt see my last question : also is it possible to do a “thank you page” after validation?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

There are two actions that are run after a signup and right before the current redirect back to the sheet page..

dlssus_form_post_process and dlssus_form_post_process_{TASK_ID}

You should be able to tap into one of these to handle your redirect by adding something along the lines of the code below in your theme’s functions.php file…

function my_custom_sus_redirect($task, $signup_id)
    {
        if (empty($signup_id)) {
            return; // skip redirect if no new signup was created
        }

wp_redirect($some_url); // TODO: replace $some_url with the thank you page
        exit;
    }
    add_action('dlssus_form_post_process', 'my_custom_sus_redirect', 10, 2);

If you run into any trouble, please let me know.

nawel initiative
    Participant

perfect thank you, but if i want to do different redirections for some sign-up form?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

If you want to limit to only certain sign-up sheets, you can get the sheet ID by using $task->post_parent which will be the post_id of the sheet for the task that the user signed up for.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.