Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    revanchorman
    Participant

Good morning,

I just installed Signup Sheets for use in my church. Our church website uses Divi, and the signup sheets look dreadful. They’re in a monospace font, and the line spacing is awkward. I look at the screenshots of the plugin and they look nice, but in practice it’s hard to look at. Is this because of Divi, or is it because I’m using the free version? or is there some other reason?

Here is the signup sheet in question:

Liturgist Signup

Thanks,
    Steve

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

This is not typical. I am seeing a <pre> HTML tag surrounding your content on this page. I’ve not seen this from the core Divi theme before. I suspect there may be a customization in your child theme that is including this. If you’d like me to take a closer look in your admin, just let me know and I can provide you with details on what I would need. Alternatively, I would suggest searching your child theme for the <pre> tag to see if you are able to track it down that way. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

revanchorman
    Participant

Thank you, of course, that was it. The page was originally created outside of Divi, and when I imported it into the Divi editor it surrounded the shortcode with the pre tag.

Thanks again!
    Steve

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it’s working! If you run into any other questions, don’t hesitate to open up another ticket.

Thanks,
    Steph

Happy with Sign-up Sheets and the support you received? Leave a review!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.