Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joneiseman
    Participant

When I export a sign-in sheet to a csv it doesn’t include empty rows for entries with no signup. For example, if I have a task with 4 slots but 3 of them are filled then it will only show 3 rows for that task and will not show an empty row for the missing signup. If a task has no signups then it shows one row for the task (with no signup). This makes it impossible to tell how many unfilled slots there are for a task (from the csv).

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

The export is actually currently working as designed where it will export all of the signups (or at the very least the task with an empty signup if all are empty so all tasks are accounted for). However, I can definitely see the use case for exporting all slots filled or not so that’s a great idea. I’ve included your request on the wishlist of possible future feature improvements although I can’t guarantee when or if it will be included. If you are in need of this feature ASAP, just send a message through the contact form and I can provide a quote for including this feature right away. Thanks!

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I’m happy to report this has now been included in the latest version of the Sign-up Sheets plugin as of version 2.2. Please update to the latest version and let us know if you run into any other issues. Thanks!

Larry Israel
    Participant

Fantastic! I’ve also been needing this feature. When we need to print the signup sheets for on-site usage at the event, it was always a hassle when we needed to add many of the empty shifts back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.