Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FatzBomb75
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out if there is a way to pass data from the back end to the sign-up sheet… Basically, I want certain users to one click sign-up based on there profile info.

In essences, a button appears on an event, if the user has already signed up for the event, it states “You have signed up for this event”, otherwise, if spots are open, it displays “Sign-Up Now”. If slots are full for that event/job, it says “No More Sign-ups Allowed”.

When they click the sign-up now, it simply changes to “You have signed up for this event” without going to the form fill page.

Lastly, is there a way to show a logged in user what they have signed up for based on email address?

Thank you,
    Keith

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Some of this functionality is included in more recent versions of Sign-up Sheets Pro. It will pre-populate certain fields like name and email if the user is logged in. Then, if they are logged in when they sign-up it will allow them to self-remove right from the sign-up sheet if needed. There currently isn’t a way for them to view all their sign-ups in one location, though. I will add it to the Wish List of possible future improvements, but I can’t guarantee when or if it will be included. If this is a feature you need right now, please contact me and I can provide a quote directly for including this within Sign-up Sheets Pro for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.