Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keith Hudon
    Participant

Help…

I have recently upgraded to Pro and it said it would have an remove option next to the RSVP – I have tested and signed up from my other account and it doesn’t exist.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

For the self-removal, there are a couple ways the user can do that depending on how the plugin is configured and how the user signs-up. The Self-Removal on Sign-ups Documentation goes into this in more detail, but I’ll also try and summarize the two ways a user might remove themselves…

1. Removal link in the confirmation email after sign-up
      • Must be configured in the confirmation email message
    2. Removal link on the sign-up sheet on your website
      • Must be enabled with the checkbox in the Settings page and the user also needs to be logged into the same account they were when they signed up…. so if your user signed up before the feature was enabled, they won’t be able to remove themselves because that sign-up wasn’t linked with their account login. Also, if they aren’t logged in with a WordPress user account when they sign-up, itt can’t be attached to their account so the site won’t know which user has access to which sign ups.

I hope that helps explain the feature a little better, but please let me know if you have any additional questions. If this doesn’t solve your issue and you still believe you are seeing a bug on your site, can you provide a link to a sheet on your site that I can test with to see if I can reproduce the issue? If preferred, when you reply, you can check the box for “set as private reply” so your response isn’t visible publicly.

Keith Hudon
    Participant

I found out that if you have the full name instead of first and last inital you can’t see the remove option.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting that! I don’t believe that is expected functionality so I’ll open a bug ticket and take a closer look.

Keith Hudon
    Participant

Thanks.. Yeah I was going crazy and turned it on full name and off… and was like Ohh… Crap…

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Haha, nope you weren’t crazy. I confirmed the bug and will have a fix released with the next version of the plugin. Thanks for letting me know!

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Version 2.2.7 was just released and includes a fix for this bug. If you run into any other issues, just let me know. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.