Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany Carra
    Participant

I recently purchased Sign Up Sheets Pro. I have setup a single sign up sheet, and have added it to my homepage with a shortcode. I am getting a critical error on website when we submit a new sign up.

I have disabled all plugins, I have gone back to twenty twenty-two theme, and I have disabled captcha with the same results.

WordPress Version: 5.9.1

— System and User Information
    PHP Version: 7.4.26
    User Agent String: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.51 Safari/537.36
    Software: Apache
    Max Execution Time: 30 seconds

— Active WordPress Plugins
    CoBlocks: 2.22.1
    Limit Login Attempts Reloaded: 2.23.2
    Sign-up Sheets Pro: 2.2.1 <https://www.fetchdesigns.com/sign-up-sheets-wordpress-plugin/&gt;

— Sign-up Sheets Settings
    db_version: 2.2.1
    db_version_type: pro

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting. Are you able to provide the exact critical error that was thrown? So far I’ve been unable to reproduce. You may find that the error is emailed to you by WordPress or you could check your server’s PHP error logs. Another option would be to temporarily enable the WP debug log file by adding the code below to your wp-config.php file, then try and get the critical error to be thrown again and then check the file that would have been created under wp-content/debug.log

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    Tiffany Carra
    Participant

It was a Timezone error. I changed the timezone on the website to reflect central timezone and it worked.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for the update. I was able to reproduce the issue with certain timezones so will work on getting a fix out in the next update. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.