Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tmoyes
    Participant

I am unable to edit the sheets. When I edit or try and add a new sheet, WordPress gives me the following error. “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” (I have not seen any email) I’m not getting this error anywhere else on my website only on this plugin. I uninstalled all other plugins to see if there were any conflicts and even changed the theme. I also changed the PHP settings to:

memory_limit 1024mb
    max_input_vars 3000

Any help you could give me would be very appreciative.

-Troy

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Are you able to check to see if there are any errors being logged when you get that error? If you have WP_DEBUG enabled in your wp-config.php file you can find this on your sever at wp-content/debug.log and then look for any reference to “sign-up-sheet”. If you find an error logged at the same time you tested editing in the admin and it failed, then can you please send me the exact error you are seeing?

It might also be helpful if you can please confirm which versions you are running of the following… WordPress, Sign-up Sheets Pro Plugin, and PHP. If it is easier, you can send us a copy of your “System Information” which is found under Sign-up Sheets > Help in your admin. You can post it as a reply in this form and just make sure to check the “Set as private reply” before submitting. Or if you prefer, you can send it through out Contact Form.

tmoyes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Thanks, I reviewed the error details you sent and it looks like you may be running an older version of the plugin. The error you sent indicates that you are running PHP 7. The Sign-up Sheets plugin does support PHP 7 so I would recommend to upgrade to the latest version of the plugin and it should solve your issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.