This is an accessibility statement from Fetch Designs.
Measures to support accessibility
Fetch Designs takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of www.fetchdesigns.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff (me).
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Fetch Designs is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Fetch Designs. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Fetch Designs:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Fetch Designs is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and Narrator screen readers; Windows, macOS, iOS, Android; Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Chromium browsers (mobile and desktop).
Fetch Designs is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 may have issues with some of the structure; Safari with VoiceOver (macOS and iOS) has issues related to list exposure (a known Safari bug/feature); Chrome, Firefox, Safari have assorted issues with tables (known browser bugs).
Accessibility of Fetch Designs relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Fetch Designs , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Fetch Designs:
- Comments from users: Users may not use mark-up (correct or otherwise), good link text, or links to accessible resources in their comments. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We do not rewrite comments so these issues are not monitored.. Please contact us at https://www.fetchdesigns.com/contact if you encounter an issue.
Fetch Designs assessed the accessibility of Fetch Designs by the following approaches:
- User feedback (people are happy to point out errors)
An evaluation report for Fetch Designs is available at: https://webaim.org/projects/million/lookup?domain=fetchdesigns.com.
Please contact us if you run into any issues or wish to submit a complaint. Fetch Designs takes accessibility very serious and will strive to resolve all accessibility issues as a priority.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Owner & Operator
This statement was created on 27 May 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.