Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JLwebdesign
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to create a template file to control the page that holds the task signup form (after you click “Sign up” for a specific task). From the documentation, I understand that a file called single-dlssus_task.php placed within my theme folder should do the trick, but it’s not working. I’ve already successfully created a single-dlssus_sheet.php file that is working, but that file seems to be controlling the signup page as well.

Have I misunderstood the documentation? Is “single-dlssus_task.php” not the correct file name to do what I’m looking for? Is it even possible to create a separate template file to control the signup pages?

Thanks in advance!

JLwebdesign
    Participant

Hi! Just checking back to see if there is any answer for this?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I am very sorry for the delay here. Regarding the Task templates, I will be revising the documentation to make things more clear and update a couple areas that have changed recently. The task sign-up form page uses its parent “sheet” single-dlssus_sheet.php template file as the main wrapping template. The form itself can be updated by copying over the file wp-content/plugins/sign-up-sheets-pro.php into your theme at wp-content/themes/{your-theme}/fdsus/sign-up-form.php

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.