Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    andrewmccauley
    Participant

I’m working on a site that is built with Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer. I am able to get the sign up sheet to look good but when I click on the “sign up” link the task appears and is unstyled.

Any ideas how I can style that using Beaver Builder/Beaver Themer since that is what is already used?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

It sounds like the Beaver theme may use a different page structure that isn’t compatible with the plugin. I would suggest checking out Overriding Templates in Your Theme. There is likely a fairly easy fix by just editing the “wrappers” to match whatever your theme is using. On that link, refer to the section with the heading “Most Common reason to Edit Template Files”.

If you run into issues, can you please provide a link to one of your sign-up sheet pages that has this issue and I can try and take a closer look. If you would prefer the link not display publicly in this forum, you can click the “Set as private reply” before submitting your response.

andrewmccauley
    Participant

Any update on this?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

I was just waiting to hear back from you from my reply on if the documentation I posted on templates resolved the issue for you or if you can post a link to a page where you are experiencing the issue I can take a look and see if I can assist from this end. Just let me know.

andrewmccauley
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    andrewmccauley
    Participant

Strange that you didn’t get my reply. I submitted a private reply on the March 14th. I didn’t see it in the list of replies, so I submitted it again and got the message “Error: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that.”

Anyway, I just submitted another private reply with the information. Please let me know if you didn’t get that one either.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Yes, I see it! Thanks for following up. I’ll review and get back to you on this.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I see how it appears the rest of theme is not rendering at all, it is just outputting signup form. This is not an issue I’ve run into before so I will need to dig in more to see how your theme is working with the plugin. I will contact you directly to try and resolve this as I will need some additional details.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Just an update to this support post. We were able to determine the issue was due to a conflict with the Yoast SEO plugin when the Sign-up Sheet Pro plugin has the reCAPTCHA checkbox enabled, but no keys were entered. This was causing an error when Yoast tried to output the meta description automatically based on the page content. There will be a fix for this in the next version of the plugin, but you should be able to fix by just disabling reCAPTCHA or adding the keys to prevent the error.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.