Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PeterPoggi
    Participant

One of the only significant drawbacks I experienced is the inability to differentiate the format of my signups according to my different audiences.

For example, some of our signups are targeted to our Firefighters and EMTs, which requires we provide a field for their “Badge” number. But we also have signups targeted to the public, where “Badge” number is irrelevant. An example would be parents signing up to have us install their child safety seat in their car.

Right now, I can either apply the Badge number field to ALL signups, or to individually selected signups.

If would be great if I could apply the Badge number option field by Category. With this capability I could select which signups would include Badge number, but I would NOT include that in my Car Seat Installation signups.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

That is a great idea! I’ve added it to the wish list for possible future improvements. If you are in need of this feature right away, though, just let me know and I can provide a quote for developing it for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.