Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    B40Ethan
    Participant

Using Sign-up Sheets Pro 2.1.3.1, WordPress 6.1.1, PHP 7.4

When trying to delete past tasks, nothing appears to happen on the page, but the following error appear in the debug log:

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/sign-up-sheets-pro/lib/dls-session.php on line 105

Please advise on how to resolve.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I confirmed and was unable to reproduce this on the latest version of the plugin, 2.2.6. I know there have been a number of updates since 2.1.3.1 including compatibility fixes with the more recent versions of WordPress so I suspect this is what you are running into. I would recommend updating to the latest version of the Sign-up Sheets plugin. If you still are noticing issues, please let me know and I can debug further.

B40Ethan
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. We believed 2.1.3.1 was the most recent version since there’s no notice of an available update on our plugins page. We’ve apparently lost our credentials from when the plugin was purchased, so updating through the WP admin is our only option I think. All we have is the license key, would this be helpful in recovering our account?

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

My apologies, I do believe there was a bug in that version that caused the updates to not appear in the admin. I sent out a manual email notice about a later update that fixed the issue so I apologize if you got missed! I will reach out to you directly regarding your license.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.