Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andrewmccauley
    Participant

I recently updated Gravity Forms to 2.5.2 on a client’s site and there was a critical error when visiting the Gravity Forms admin for that site. I have the error details from the email WP sent and copied them below without the specific site info.

What can we do to resolve this conflict?

Error Details
    =============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 121 of the file /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-content/plugins/sign-up-sheets-pro/lib/dls/notice.php. Error message: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function FDSUS\Lib\Dls\Notice::display(), 0 passed in /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5662 and exactly 1 expected in /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-content/plugins/sign-up-sheets-pro/lib/dls/notice.php:121

Stack trace:
    #0 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php(5662): FDSUS\Lib\Dls\Notice->display()
    #1 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): GFCommon::find_admin_notices(”)
    #2 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-admin/admin-header.php(147): do_action(‘admin_head’)
    #5 /nas/content/live/SITE/wp-admin/admin.php(239): require_once(‘/nas/content/li…’)
    #6 {main}
    thrown

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. I will test to see if I can reproduce based on the information you provided and let you know if I need any further information or have a resolution. In the meantime, can you confirm what version of the Sign-up Sheets plugin you are running as well as your version of WordPress?

andrewmccauley
    Participant

I am on WordPress 5.7.2 and Sign-up Sheets Pro 2.1.5.2.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info. I’ve been able to reproduce the issue and will let you know when there is a fix released.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

A fix for this issue has just been publish as part of Sign-up Sheets Pro 2.1.5.3. Please update the plugin and let me know if you notice any other issues.

andrewmccauley
    Participant

This seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.