April 19, 2022 at 3:35 pm #2887
I updated to 2.2.3 Pro (from very old 184.108.40.206 Pro) via WordPress new plugin, zip file upload, replace all files. That seems to have worked fine, except that the database won’t update. It repeatedly says “Sign-up sheets database upgrade may have stalled (0% complete).” System PHP memory limit is 1024M, so that is probably not the issue. What do I need to do to fix this? If possible, I would like to retain existing sheet and other data.April 19, 2022 at 6:34 pm #2890Fetch DesignsKeymaster
Hi Larry. I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. Sounds like for some reason the data migration is failing at a very early stage. There are a few things you can try…
1. Depending on your number of sheets and system setup, just trying to temporarily provide more memory during the migration can possibly solve the issue if it’s trying to hog too many resources for whatever reason. A quick possible fix is to try increasing the memory limit even further to, for example…
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '2048M' );
Then in the admin, re-run the migration by going to Sign-up Sheets > Settings > Advanced… and then click the “Re-run Data Migration” button.
2. Determine if any errors are being thrown when you try and re-run the migration (by clicking the button in the previous step). You can do this by enabling WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php and checking the debug.log file (if one is created) or by tracking down your server’s PHP error log. In both logs you will want to look for any errors referring to “sign-up-sheets”. You can enable WP_DEBUG by adding the below code to your wp-config.php file. Note that you will want to turn this off again on the server if it’s live as it should not be enabled regularly.
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
If you find any errors, please send over the details so I can try and debug further.
3. Check the log at wp-content/dlssus-migrate.log and sent over the contents
4. Can you also send over the content of the “System Information” box in your admin under Sign-up Sheets > Help
For any info you need to send, you can reply and select the “Set as private reply” checkbox before submitting if it contains information that shouldn’t be visible to the public.April 20, 2022 at 11:29 am #2895This reply has been marked as private.April 20, 2022 at 5:02 pm #2896
I sent you a private reply with lots of other details (a few hours ago). I await your answer. I’m in a time crunch to get it running. Thank you.
LarryApril 21, 2022 at 9:06 pm #2898Fetch DesignsKeymaster
Thanks for the detail. I only saw the results of the dlssus-migrate.log from the 3rd step. Unfortunately I don’t know if that is going to provide enough info to help determine the cause. Were you able to try one of the other other 3 debugging options and send me the results from those?
Also, can you confirm the number of “categories” (if any) and total “sheets” that you had set up in your system prior to updating to the latest version?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.