Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avram
    Participant

I’m using the free version of Sign Up Sheets. I’m using the plugin with Elementor. Is there a way to hide or suppress the “Current Sign-up Sheets” heading, either with CSS or some other way? I want to put in a more customized heading and introductory text using Elementor widgets.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I responded to your direct email originally, but looks like I forgot to update the forum here so sorry for the delay on that. In answer to your question…

In the Pro version you can update the “Current Sign-up Sheets” to any text using the shortcode such as… [sign_up_sheet list_title=”Volunteer Opportunities”]

In both version, to hide that heading you can use something like the following…

.page-id-22 h2 {
    display: none;
    }

The .page-id-22 is an example of a class for the page you wish to suppress in my example the page id is “22” but you can update that as needed (this is a class in the tag).

There is currently no class specifically defined on that heading at the moment, but this is expected to be added in a future version of both the Free and Pro plugins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.