Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear all,

Despite I allowed the user to register a multilple times to the same activities, it is not possible to register several personns with different name and surname but same email to an activity.
    I checked on the settings and the checkbox “activate the limitation of multiple registration” is unchecked.

Kind regards,

Fred

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Can you confirm what happens after you try and submit a second sign-up with the same email? Default behavior is a message should appear above the sign-up form asking them to confirm “You have already signed up for this task. Do you want to sign up again?” I suspect there may be a theme or other type of conflict that is suppressing this message. Can you provide a url where this is occurring so I can test on your site?

If you need to keep the URL private, you can click “Set as private reply” before clicking the “Submit” button here on this forum to prevent your reply from being viewed publicly.

If you can also confirm what version of the plugin you are running that would be helpful. Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I ran a test on the link you provided and did not notice a message after trying to submit the second registration as you mentioned in your previous message. Please go ahead and remove my two test sign-ups which I submitted using an email ending in @fetchdesigns.com. I will dig in and see if I can reproduce using your same theme. If not, I may need to request more access to your system to try and debug.

In the meantime, can you provide your System Information in a private reply. You can find it in the admin under Sign-up Sheets > Help… it will be the content of the big black box.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

I confirmed that this appears to be a conflict with your theme. I was able to reproduce the issue with our standard confirmation message not appearing on a second signup when using the theme you have installed. I’ll debug the issue and will let you know when I have a fix for the conflict.

Fetch Designs
    Keymaster

A fix for this bug has just been released with version 2.2.4 of the plugin. Please update to the latest version and let me know if you notice any issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.